Tanzania Youth Coalition has the initiative to advocate for the youth and promote sustainable development. We specifically do the following:
- We incorporate the national youth development policy into our partnership.
- We support youth development and youth engagement through South-North and South-South exchanges.
- We offer capacity building, knowledge transfer, and support implementation of SDGs at the local level.
- We mobilize grassroots organizations and stakeholders for skills building, and health conservation for better community development and sustainability.
- We support, mobilize, and advice micro finance groups such as SACCOS for better livelihood and income generation schemes.
Do you also have the same initiative and passion for helping the youth? Support our advocacy today. You can provide financial sponsorship or volunteer for our projects.
Please feel free to get in touch with us by visiting our Contact Us page.